Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hopeless romantic.

Have you ever feel like all you want to do is seclude everything else around you, just have that one person that you love, and indulge in that moment, just the two of you?

The moment could be simple and short moment, but because it is with the one you love, it felt like the world to you? Listening to your favourite song together while driving, staring at each other when no one else is looking, making jokes only the two of you understand while no one notices.

I am a sucker when it comes to love. It's hard. I hate being a hopeless romantic.

I have a whole lot of love to give. When I love someone, I care like there's no tomorrow. But that's the thing. Not  many people are able to receive as much love.

When I love, I love with my all.





Once when I don't really care about anything. When you get older, you care about unnecessary stuff a lot more. This is one advice our young self could give to us.

No comments: