Friday, November 29, 2013

Cliche.

"I love you so much it hurts."

Once, I thought this particular phrase is an exaggeration. Who could be hurt by loving someone? How could you be hurt by loving someone?

I thought, once, that I had loved someone so hard there was no one else.

Boy was I wrong.

I love so hard that not a single moment, his face is off my mind.

I used to like you for your physical appearance. But when you loosen up yourself, and you let people in, you are a quirky, interesting, beautiful soul that just makes people love you for the way that you are. This is when I have fall for you.

Falling for you was not an option. It was natural. It was what it was, it was meant to be.

But I know, we are not meant to be. It hurts. It hurts to know that not for a moment would you be with me. The only way to describe this is I love you so much it hurts.

I know that you respect me too much to shunt me away, but thank you. Thank you for not backing away even when you knew. Thank you so much.


















I am big. I am bald. I am strong.

Jibril!

No comments: