Sunday, January 24, 2016

How did we get here?

I've read somewhere that says it's weird when suddenly you're a stranger to a person who used to be one of your closest.

I was never really able to relate to it till now.

How did we get here, exactly?

It's weird not knowing what's going on with each other's life when we used to be each other's biggest confidant.

It's weird not knowing what's going on with each other's life when we used to go to each for life's advice.

It's weird not knowing what's going on with each other's life when we used to be there for each other, just to be able to listen and understand what each of us were going through.

I am a coward and a bad friend, because I am unable to say this to you upfront, but I feel as though I've lost everything. I don't have the strength to fight for anything, anymore.


Keep on smizing.

No comments: